July is cleft and craniofacial awareness month, and we need your support in providing FREE medical care for youth who don’t have access to the specialized care they need.
- 1 in 700 kids in the world have cleft and craniofacial differences.
- In low-income countries, 90% of people don’t have access to surgical care, including surgeries for craniofacial differences.
- Facial differences often socially isolate young people, and prevent them from finishing school or finding a job.
- The cost of a single cleft palate and craniofacial surgery is $1,500 that most families cannot afford.
YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED: ConnectMed International, is raising money to provide FREE surgeries to 6-8 youth in need of craniofacial surgery. ConnectMed is a non-profit U.S. based organization founded by Dr. Gosman, a board certified plastic surgeon and the chief of the Plastic Surgery Division and Director of Craniofacial Surgery at Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING HERE BY BUYING A T-SHIRT.
Help ConnectMed “operate with care” in order to provide the complete, high-quality patient care that allows Alejandra and others like her to live the fullest lives possible.
ConnectMed’s goal is to provide FREE surgeries and crucial follow-up care in underserved communities. This includes:
– speech therapy and OT
– orthodontic care
– mental health counseling
– nutritional counseling
– medical training and education
Thank you for your consideration and support.