Workshop: Rules to Help Children of Divorce Build Resilience
Are you a parent interested in
helping your children continue to thrive through divorce?
Building Resiliency in Children of Divorce: 10 Co-Parenting Golden Rules
Saturday January 30, 2016, 10.00am – 12.00pm
Pacific Academy, 722 Genevieve St., Solana Beach, CA 92075
Register at: Divorce Co-Parenting Golden Rules
or call 760-815-2799
In this two-hour workshop, Dr. Azmaira Maker, clinical psychologist, parenting and child development expert, and author of award winning book, Family Changes: Explaining Divorce to Children, will:
- Identify key factors that contribute to children’s adaptation to divorce.
- Explain children’s unique developmental needs related to divorce.
- Teach effective parent communication strategies to help children cope with divorce.
- Develop critical and effective cooperative co-parenting skills that enhance your children’s resilience to divorce.
- Provide an in-depth Q & A session.
About Dr. Maker:
With twenty years of clinical experience, Dr. Maker brings a wealth of knowledge working with divorcing families to educate and empower parents and children. Dr. Maker holds a bachelor’s degree from Vassar College, and received her doctoral training at University of Michigan, along with specialized training at the Child Advocacy Clinic at the University of Michigan Law School. For further details, please visit AspiringFamilies.com.